The City of Beardstown Geographic Information System (GIS) Department is responsible for:
- Training all GIS users
- Providing technical support for all GIS users
- Creating and maintaining GIS data layers
- Developing custom GIS applications
- Implementing GIS Asset Data Collection
- Creating and printing maps / geographical reports / data for the public
Maps for Download
Standard maps of the City and County are available for the public to view and download. We hope the public will find the maps useful for visualizing information about our area.
The GIS Department attempts to efficiently and effectively provide high quality geographic resources, static map products, automated mapping, and GIS technical support to the Beardstown GIS users and departments.
105 W. 3rd St.
Beardstown, IL 62618
Ph: (217) 883-0639
Fx: (217) 323-4029
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm